- Our Staff
- The Grampians
- Eco Tourism
- Our Activities
- 4WD Tours
- Grampians 4WD Walkabout package
- Night Walks
- Grampians Night Safari
- School Groups
- Extended Adventures
- Scenic Flights
- Photo Gallery
- Flora and Fauna
- Visit Cambodia
- Visit Singapore
- Contact Us
EASY - Easy walking along well defined tracks. Minimum climbing or rock hopping !
EASY / MEDIUM - Easy walking along defined tracks with some climbing and rock hopping !
MEDIUM - Longer walks along defined tracks, challenging steep track gradients, with rock hopping involved!
DIFFICULT - Strenuous longer walks along defined tracks, may include steeper track gradients, with rock hopping involved!
When walking in mountain country, you need to be prepared
- Wear a good "run-in" pair of sneakers or boots
- Shorts, tracksuit pants or lightweight slacks ( jeans are uncomfortable for walking and offer no warmth in wet and windy conditions ).
Carry in your pack
- A litre of water minimum
- A woollen jumper and spare socks. A waterproof / windproof - 3/4 length jacket with hood
- Tissues, handkerchiefs and toilet paper
- Sun-block and insect repellent
- Food, snacks, personal medications and matches
- A beanie can be useful if the conditions deteriorate
If you would like more information about our Walk Grades, please fill in the form below and our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Alternative Contact details
Mobile: 0429 954 686
Phone: 03 5356 4654
Main Street, Halls Gap
[ inside newsagencey ]
PO Box 68,
Halls Gap, Victoria,