- Our Staff
- The Grampians
- Eco Tourism
- Our Activities
- 4WD Tours
- Grampians 4WD Walkabout package
- Night Walks
- Grampians Night Safari
- School Groups
- Extended Adventures
- Photo Gallery
- Flora and Fauna
- Visit Cambodia
- Visit Singapore
- Contact Us
Wild Nature Tour
Relax and unwind with space to think. Be surrounded by extraordinary landscapes, glorious wildflowers & abundant wild life. For lovers of wild nature who seek solitude and reconnection with their mind body spirit!
Traveling mostly 'off road', experience the Serra Range, Victoria Valley, and the Victoria Range. The journey covers waterfalls, spectacular rugged landscapes, wet lands, river red gums, including diverse natural flora, rock art, history and wild native animals.
Discover spectacular wild nature:
- Stony Creek road 4WD
- Spectacular Wild Nature
- Moora Wetlands, Views and Reflections
- Victoria Valley a tranquil paradise
- Aboriginal Rock Art Site
- Victoria Range Views
- Rugged Sandstone Escarpments
- Waterfalls Falls
- Wildlife & Wildflowers
- River Red Gum stands & Wetlands
- In all, an extraordinary natural experience.
NB: Bookings are essential
- Maximum of six clients per vehicle.
Cost: Full day $149. Half day $79
Pick up from your Halls Gap Accommodation or the Grampians Central Booking Office.
- Morning & afternoon tea included
- Lunch included on full day tour
- Closed June, July and August.
If you would like more information about our Wild Nature Tour, please fill in the form below and our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Alternative Contact details
Mobile: 0429 954 686
Phone: 03 5356 4654
Main Street, Halls Gap
[ inside newsagencey ]
PO Box 68,
Halls Gap, Victoria,